The shippers are here moving our things and Matt is backing up the hard drive. But I managed to load a few precious photos of our very special December. First, the most important family event for us:

Joshua's baptism.
Words cannot describe this special occasion.
Plus, I'm a little emotional from the move,
so if I try to describe it, I might end up in tears,
and there's no time for tears right now.
Only JOY.
For our dear friends in L.A. who wanted to come, please forgive me for not sending out invitations. We love you and thought of you on this special day. We were grateful the Bishop granted us a last minute "special circumstances" baptism so we could do it here in Utah with our families present, instead of waiting until the beginning of January and having the ordinance performed in China. (Which actually would have been really cool, from an adult perspective. Can you imagine dunking Josh in the Yangtze? Just kidding...but he's had all of his vaccines...)
(Madison on the far right.)
Good thing she had a few karate lessons this month.
Madison enjoyed her first performance experience.
It looks like she's a natural (entertainer, or diva? Ha.)
Hopefully I'll get a few more pictures in, been a bit busy, since we're moving (even as I type.) Since blogger is banned in China, there'll be a new blog coming soon...





4 comments:
Congratulations on Josh's baptism. We thought of him and wished we could have been there. Love the pics (Maddison is adorable) and we are looking forward to reading a new blog full of adventures in a foreign land! Best of luck...we'll miss you guys!
blogger is banned in the motherland? who knew...
What great pictures! I love that you got to baptize Josh with all his family around, what an incredibly special day!
We can't wait to see you guys when you make your first trip to HK!
Good luck in the next few weeks, things will be CRAZY, but wonderful...I know it!
These pictures are so sweet! We are so happy for Joshua! His baptism was so wonderful and we are so happy he got baptized here so all of his family could be with him. It was an incredible day! Congratulations Joshua!
Madison's dance recital was so fun! She danced like a little princess. She was so beautiful in her costume. Another special time for us. So glad we saw her performance! Way to go, Madison you are quite the star performer. Great job! We are so proud of you!
Post a Comment