21 days and counting until the move to CHINA. Yikes. The Circus and I spent 4 hours at 2 hospitals today. Travel Clinic for info and shots, and Primary Children's for blood draw. Let the packing commence!
Challenge.
Had the remaining 2/3 of The Circus tested yesterday for allergies. The skin tests revealed that Josh is allergic to horses, dogs and cats, which we already suspected. However, Madison is allergic to peanuts and the gamut of tree nuts. I admit I was devastated over the results. I am now a member of the EpiPen club. This is just a life challenge, right? Poor little Madison.
Chocolate.
Did I mention I only have 21 days to sell the cars, store our stuff, pack the apartment, celebrate 2 birthdays, hold a baptism and celebrate Christmas? I need some chocolate. Now.
Also coming soon: a new blog with a new domain name. No Blogger in China = New Circus blog.
5 comments:
Ack! We are so sad to see you guys go. PLEASE call me! I can totally help with the list of stuff to be done.
Also, welcome to the epipen club. It is a bit of a life change. You will for sure be reading labels now and asking "are there any nuts in here?" There are nuts in things you would never imagine.
Wow, Karen, I can't believe all the stress you'll be under in the next few weeks. I'll be praying for you! I hope it all goes as smoothly as possible. May you enjoy a beautiful baptism especially during this hectic time. All the best from us!
I can't believe you are moving so soon! We are going to miss you!! I'm with Andrea, let me know what I can do to help. I am willing to do WHATEVER you need help with.
The time is going way to fast for your move to China. I don't know how we will be able to say goodbye. I can't think about it or I just get too sad. We will miss all of you so much! We are excited to celebrate Matt and Josh's birthdays and the baptism. Let us know how we can help you guys get everything ready and moved!
I'm so sad to hear about the kids allergies. Another one allergic to nuts. This is so good to know. Reading labels will help so much. It is amazing how many things contain nuts or trace amounts of nuts. I'm so glad that you had them tested!
Here is the link to your "home ward's Primary" http://rosecreek4primary.blogspot.com/ have the kids visit often. If they want to contribute, just email me and I will post it. We love you and will miss you!!
Post a Comment