your middle child makes me smile! :) i miss all of them...where's the video of 'mahjong'? i'm waiting for the recreation...
You're not favoring the middle child for any particular reason, are you?... middle child? ;D
These pictures bring back such great memories of a fun Easter Day! The children had a great time hunting for eggs and spending time with their cousins. The adult Easter Egg Hunt was fun as well. Thanks for sharing!
It is crazy how big your kids are getting! I can't believe Sophie is going to be two in September. Easter was a fun day, I love my glamour shot!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
your middle child makes me smile! :) i miss all of them...
where's the video of 'mahjong'? i'm waiting for the recreation...
You're not favoring the middle child for any particular reason, are you?... middle child? ;D
These pictures bring back such great memories of a fun Easter Day! The children had a great time hunting for eggs and spending time with their cousins. The adult Easter Egg Hunt was fun as well.
Thanks for sharing!
It is crazy how big your kids are getting! I can't believe Sophie is going to be two in September. Easter was a fun day, I love my glamour shot!
Post a Comment