My little boy is Student of the Month! Pictures to be forthcoming after 3/24 luncheon.
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
A Proud Mom Moment
Tonight I opened Josh's backpack and found a note:
My little boy is Student of the Month! Pictures to be forthcoming after 3/24 luncheon.
My little boy is Student of the Month! Pictures to be forthcoming after 3/24 luncheon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Way to go Josh! That is very exciting!
o i wish i could be there!!!! he is such an awesome kid! i am so proud of him. btw - glad you are walking erect (not my fave word) again...
Yes, I am walking and thinking more like Homo sapien, as opposed to Austalopithecus afarensis or even Homo erectus.
CONGRATS! We always knew Josh was tops.
Australopithecus... I really can spell. I promise.
We are so proud of you, Josh! That's exciting! You are so awesome and we love ya' lots!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Hooray! That is great. Nothing like seeing your child do something good to make you happy.
I would love for you to tell you your email so I don't have to post comments that aren't really comments at all.
I just wanted to tell you the scripture I couldn't find is 1 Ne. 17: 41.
41 And he did straiten them in the wilderness with his rod; for they ahardened their hearts, even as ye have; and the Lord straitened them because of their iniquity. He sent fiery flying bserpents among them; and after they were bitten he prepared a way that they might be chealed; and the labor which they had to perform was to look; and because of the dsimpleness of the way, or the easiness of it, there were many who perished.
Isn't that beautiful. Thanks for the fun!
btw--my email address is my first and last name with no slashes or dots at gmail.com. There how is that for a little bit of privacy and still give you the info.
What a great little guy. I am not at all surprised.
Post a Comment