Wednesday, January 28, 2009

California Dreaming

23 degrees outside makes me miss Santa Monica and the beach. Taken last year, while visiting T. Someday I'll see you again, sunshine, sand and surf.

I'd be safe and warm
If I was in L.A.
California Dreamin'
On such a Winter's Day

4 comments:

Andrea said...

I'll go too. This cold weather is no fun at all.

Rebecca said...

Let's pack our bags . . . I am so ready for SPRING!

di said...

this is a GREAT photo! :) i love seeing Josh playing with T - he has always favored her so much...it's funny. i remember when he first started teasing me by calling me her name.

Susan Broberg said...

I hear you my friend!!! I dream of it all the time too...even though I'm not in 23 degree weather, I still wish I were there. Love your blog by the way!