"Motherhood...is near to divinity. It is the highest, holiest service to be assumed by mankind. It places her who honors its holy calling and service next to the angels."-The First Presidency, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
I've been fighting against it for five years and as I look at this picture taken by Andrea, my sister-in-law, I see nothing but smiling faces, cute feet, wind-blown hair and joy. I think it's time I embraced being a mother.
8 comments:
o my goodness - i LOVE this photo. you are such a woman of strength...you can see genuine 'character' in each of those faces.
Being a mother is the best job in the world. Enjoy every minute! This picture is so sweet!
It's that blessed third child who ties everything together ;) teeheehee
yes, i agree - when that 3rd blessed child sees her little auntie and gives her that 'i just ate a sourpatch' face...well, that just makes her older auntie happy with joy! :P
You're a beautiful mother and do a wonderful job and your kids are precious, too. love ya!
Being a mom of three is quite the challenge... but as long as they are happy, healthy, and dressed in clothes that somewhat match, I guess we have done our job. Club motherhood- we gotta stick together!
That really is a darling photo. It looks like you're a pretty spectacular mother, Karen.
Hey Karen. I love your blog and you have such a beautiful family. Luke just started Kindergarten as well and I was excited because he was so excited but I was also a little weepy about the whole thing. I do miss the carefree days of no schedule and lazy mornings.
Post a Comment