Saturday, October 9, 2010

Time Flies...Sometimes.

I've got pictures of Principal's Pride to post but we are going through boxes...again. The time to move to China draws near and we are far from ready. It's difficult to part with people, places and even things that are integral to the daily routine of life. I know God has a plan for us and as my sister reminds me, the witness comes after the faith. So let this be a time of waiting and a time of FAITH.

"And now as I said concerning faith -
faith is not to have a perfect knowledge of things;
therefore if ye have faith, ye hope for things which are not seen, which are true."

Alma Chapter 32, Verse 21

2 comments:

Andrea said...

We are going to miss you guys so much. What can we do to help?

Melanie said...

This is definitely a leap of faith for you, but I think that there are many amazing experiences awaiting you in China! I am so looking forward to seeing you guys in a couple of weeks!