I've always wanted to ride a horse...

And thanks to my kind friend Mary, my wish has been granted.

Cowboy Josh and Cowgirl Madison with Mary, leading Rio.

This one was tickled pink.

This one...not so much.

Apparently Josh is highly allergic to horses.
From Cowpoke to Space Alien. :(
4 comments:
Oh, that brings back some bad memories!! I'm the same way with horses. Poor guy! Is he allergic to other things or was this just out of the blue?
We had no idea. It came upon him so suddenly, after the horse ride. He was rubbing his eye and the dander got in. Thank goodness for Benedryl and Naphcon A eye drops.
I have always wanted to ride a horse as well, you look like a natural! Poor Josh! that eye does not look very good, who would have thought he would be allergic to horses, but hopefully he had fun up until that point!
poor josh. What a sad looking alien. Looks like fun for everyone else. Especially you Karen, You look great on a horse.
Post a Comment