Today my ladybug turned four.



I asked Madison what she wanted for lunch.And I quote, "Mama, I want Costco Pizza."
Nai Nai joined us.
Saturday, Gong Gong and Puo Puo (MIA in pictures!) treated Madison,her friend Will, and the Circus to the 2nd happiest place on earth:
Chuck E. Cheese.




5 comments:
Your kids are beautiful. And happy birthday to the little Princess!
Happy birthday Madison! It looks like you have enjoyed some great activities to celebrate your 4th birthday. Can't wait to help celebrate more.
Happy Birthday Madison! Seems like you had a very fun birthday and ate lots of yummy food! Can't wait to keep celebrating and eat some cake!
Happy Birthday Madison! Looks like you had a lot of fun. Now that's the way to celebrate being 4 years old!
Happy Happy Birthday my little sweetheart! It was so fun to go to lunch with you. I love Costco pizza, too! Can't wait to celebrate some more with you and Sophie! It will be fun to celebrate your birthdays together!
Post a Comment