
I love Madison the pinkest.
I love Sophie the purplest.
And as for you,
My firstborn child,
I love you the reddest.
(If you've read I Love You the Purplest, then you know what I mean.)
I love Sophie the purplest.
And as for you,
My firstborn child,
I love you the reddest.
(If you've read I Love You the Purplest, then you know what I mean.)
Six years flies by...
After 32 hours of labor
Sudden distress,
An oxygen mask,
A plummeting heart rate,
A final push,
And you were safe...
The first time I held you I felt overwhelmed by joy.
I was terrified to be a mom.
But it was one of the happiest moments of my life.
I thank the Lord that I have you,
My sweet blessed boy.
Sudden distress,
An oxygen mask,
A plummeting heart rate,
A final push,
And you were safe...
The first time I held you I felt overwhelmed by joy.
I was terrified to be a mom.
But it was one of the happiest moments of my life.
I thank the Lord that I have you,
My sweet blessed boy.
8 comments:
happy birthday to our favorite little boy!!! i remember those videos - watching them again makes me cry...he's so perfect! :)
Completely adorable, Karen.
i love the boo!
Happy 6th Birthday Josh! We love you!
Happy Birthday Josh! Can't wait to celebrate with you on Sunday!
That brings back memories of sitting on the back bench in Primary talking to you about pregnancy, babies, nursing, pumping, etc. Also the hours spent in the cry room trying to get a SMILE!! Where does the time go?
LOL. Those were the good ol' days. I can't believe what a cute baby he was when he first came out... I've always been grateful to be blessed with healthy children.
Happy Belated Birthday Joshua!
i guess i cant facebook wall post him yet huh.
Post a Comment