
Santa Claus came...

Sophie, helping with the evidence.

Look at Josh's face. I love it!

Madison, with wonder and awe...

Sophie, full of joy.

Santa Claus also brought snow.
Our front door, as we prepared to visit Ye Ye and Nai Nai.

The neighbor's car. Snowed in!

Neighbors helped clear the roads with their tractors and bobcats.
I love this farming community!

Ali & Ben, absolutely thrilled with our gift to them.

So are Grandpa and Grandma McGee. Dining gift cards and Beano!

The aftermath of it all...
6 comments:
What fun. I love the dragon rocker! Too cool.
Can't believe how much snow we had on Christmas. Thank heavens for good neighbors to help dig you guys out. The children look so happy with their presents from Santa. I'm lovin' the dragon rocker! It's great . . . and the doll house is amazing. I'll have to come play! And of course, the Star Wars toys are always fun for Joshua. Glad you have a wonderful Christmas!
Wow! Between Santa, grandparents, aunts, and parents, looks like your kids will not be bored for a long while. We had fun hanging out with you on Christmas! Madison... Can I come play house with you? I'll let you be the Mommy.
I love the look on their sweet faces. That is my favorite part. Being a parent of young children at Christmas is the best.
Hello that is a lot of snow you had! Wow. Love the pictures especially the one of josh, what a cute little guy. Priceless!
Wishing you the best in 2009
xoxo ang
We did love our gift, already used it since you know we love movies!
Post a Comment