Thursday, November 13, 2008

Sophie Walks

Since Sophie turned one year old, two months ago, she learned to pull herself up, take a few steps, and then resume to crawling...until last Friday. A new skill. See for yourself.


And a new favorite phrase...



Shh! shh! shh!

8 comments:

Andrea said...

Yeah Sophie!

di said...

WHAT???? Where in the world have I been? HELLO? YAY for milestones! :) Good job Muffin!

Karen Liu said...

Isn't that great? AND she's talking up a storm. We just never understood her. Poor thing. No wonder she kept screaming. I'd be mad, too. This morning she said, "Cho-roro" and I realized she said "chocolate." Later she said, "I wan ma cho roro." I want more chocolate!! She is speaking in full sentences!!

Rozanne said...

That talking is amazing! I would talk for chocolate, too.

Lauren said...

Can she come to my house and shush my loud boys?

She's too cute.

Rebecca said...

Great job, Sophie! That is so cute how she noticed her shadow on the wall . . . how cute is that! She is adorable! Love ya' sweetie!

Nathan said...

I watched this with an uncontrollable and HUGE smile on my face!

Made my night! THANK YOU!

(Sophie is beautiful and very, very smart)

Erin said...

Oh, that's just adorable!