Watching my kids learn new skills, like riding a bike or tricycle. Or learning to read or write. Making my kids cookies or costumes and having them look at me with such love in their eyes. Magical stuff, like the excitement over devoured cookies and milk after Santa comes to town.
And now...

7 comments:
a rite of passage...i hope the tooth fairy understands inflation. 25cents just doesn't cut it these days! :P
Way to go Josh! Lauren really wants to get rid of a tooth, but none of them are very loose! SO . . . did the tooth fairy come?
Yeah Josh! You look so cute with your missing tooth.
How exciting . . . looks like the tooth next to it is ready to come out too! Looks like you'll be keeping the tooth fairy busy!
GREAT! I love the tooth fairy too! I remember reading someone's blog about a fight some parents got it about how much the "tooth fairy" was gonna leave when their first child lost their first tooth. It was funny!
I think I've said this before but your family is BEAUTIFUL, Karen!
i'm waiting for a new post with lots of photos of the munchkins - i miss them so much. their message made me laugh...'hi dianie'.
Thanks for the comments, everyone! Sorry, Di, I've been swamped. It's 12:40 a.m. and I'm still trying to get stuff down for my community project...details coming soon!
I'll get some pics posted of Josh's birthday when I get a moment.
Post a Comment