So what kind of birthday loot does a three-year-old get? Well, the night before Madison's birthday, Gong Gong and Puo Puo took us to Chuck E. Cheese to celebrate.


I'm with
Fancy.


Followed by presents, including a Belle dress.

The next morning we gave Madison a doll named Gracie, some play pots and pans (which earned two "Wow!"s from her) and a scooter. (Which Sophie was dying to try. See her head?)

Followed by dinner at Ye Ye and Nai Nai's house with a cake from us.
Fancy and full of Disney Princesses. (I am brilliant at picking out cakes. Now if only I could make them...)

Lots of fun and thoughtful gifts from Aunts, Uncles and Cousins. And finally, a beautiful horse and outfits from Ye Ye and Nai Nai for Madison's doll Gracie.
Whew! It must be tough to be three...
4 comments:
o zab-a-dab i love you! you look so pretty in your belle dress. all my friends at work think you are super fancy! :) i love the cake your momma picked out - very fancy...xoxo
Looks like she was princess for a day! Could that cake be any more girly?! Love it! Madison, you're getting so big and of course you are so beautiful just like a princess. Wish we could have been there to help you celebrate!
Wow, Madison, you really got a lot of fun presents for your birthday. You are our little princess! And, you look so pretty in your princess dress! It was fun spending your birthday with you. Your princess cake was delicious! Have fun with all of your new presents! Gracie looks great on her horse!
Love,
Grandma and Grandpa
Wow. I don't think I would even be willing to store that much stuff. Here's hoping my son's aunts and uncles aren't quite so generous. :)
Post a Comment