Monday, August 11, 2008

A Gross Conversation with a 5-Year-Old Boy

Karen: Josh, stop picking your nose!
Josh: I'm not picking. I'm fishing. I'm fishing for boogers. And my finger does the cleaning and cutting before I do the eating.
Karen: (grossed out and yet laughing hysterically.)

5 comments:

Randy said...

nice Yeshua. He only does what he sees at home!!

Anonymous said...

oh thanks
I'm gonna about puke now!!

Melanie said...

I can see Josh in a few years as a teenager bringing home girls and inevitably this story is going to come out! Hilarious!

di said...

O MY WORD...did he really say all that? of course he did! he is freaking HILARIOUS! :) I love that little guy! Dan was so heartbroken listening to his little sobs between the story about the wasps...

Rebecca said...

Oh my gosh . . . that is totally gross, Josh. What an imagination!
~Grandma and Grandpa