Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Pool Honeys

If you've seen The Sandlot, you know what I'm talking about. "Pool Honeys!!!" It was over 95 degrees today and we were "melting like toasted cheesers." I took the kids swimming and we enjoyed ourselves immensely. And yes, SPF 50 was slathered on all.

It's bright and we're squinty. (Yes, I'm naturally so.)
And Sophie looks like a purple seahorse.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun!!! Rockin swimsuit too!!! Your kids look darling!

di said...

Hey, we have lovely almond shaped (not naturally 'squinty') eyes! People are jealous of how hot & sexy our eyes are...

yes, i love the fact that sophie looks like a purple thinger...good job keeping her shaded. :)

Rebecca said...

Looks like you had a great time at the pool. What a fun thing to do on a hot summer day! Josh, Madison and Sophie look adorable and the big purple seahorse, too!

Melanie said...

You are brave...all 3 kids by yourself?! Looks like fun, I may have to take Austin swimming one day.

Kati said...

Don't you just love summer? Makes all those snowy months worth it!

Karen Liu said...

Thanks everyone! Yes, it seems crazy with three. But we play it safe with lots of sunscreen, arm floaties, kickboards, and we stay by the shallow end.

Karen Liu said...

BTW Kati- tomorrow it'll be 101 degrees!