My life as I know it is over and here's why:
1. Our friend "Chester" found the family blog.
2. Sophie finally figured out how to crawl... today.
So I'm off to Wal-mart to buy some outlet plugs and whatever else may catch my eye. (Just kidding, Matt. I know, I am a not-so-closeted Target and Wal-mart addict. It's shameful and I'm not proud of it. But we all have our vices.)
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I didn't know Jeff found the blog!!!
So cute. And she is so proud of herself, too. Love it.
thanks to facebook and susan brobergs blog (and some free time at my office since congress is slow right now) I stumbled upon your blog! I'm not sure if you remember me...Mandy Beckstrom...Mary Lou's granddaughter from SM2, but I remember you and your family and think your children are ADORABLE!. Hope you are doing well!
o i love her! yay! fa fa muffin! YOU DID IT! :) now drive your mom nuts by crawling all over the place...lol. :)
Post a Comment