Monday, July 14, 2008

Saturday Night

Matt and I went out with friends to a great Mediterranean place called Mazza. It was excellent. We all shared a sampler plate with small portions of baba ganooj, muhamara, lamb sfiha and fries with aioli sauce.
Then, Matt had the seafood platter, which was to die for. I had the chicken kebab. I chose something simple so I could compare it with my favorites in L.A. It was fairly authentic and I was pleasantly surprised. Lots of leftovers to take home.
For dessert we tried Dolcetti Gelato, which paled in comparison with Bellissimo.
Can't say how ecstatic I am to find a decent Mediterranean place. Thanks to our friends, for the recommend.

2 comments:

di said...

hey that's a place dan and i went to when we first started dating back in 1999...we love that place! :) we'll have to remember some of the other good places and let you know.

natalie said...

Still tasting that dinner! Thanks Natalie