Thursday, July 10, 2008

Breakfast at Our House

Puffed Rice Cereal. The breakfast of brilliant minds. Watch and see. Your child, too, can speak Mandarin Chinese... (The tones are off and there should be more of a diphthong. But Jie jie means "elder sister" in Chinese.)

8 comments:

Greek Goddess said...

I love the giggling. And Rebecca watched it and said: "That's cute."

Sir Nicholas said...

100% Cute! :)

Sir Nicholas said...

I am Anirudh, in case you were wondering.

(I am known as Sir Nicholas de Mimsy-Porpington on the English Wikipedia)

Unknown said...

they are cute. Paw-paw loves them.

Susan Broberg said...

Sooooo sweet! What a cutie...she seems totally enamored by her jie jie. I loved it! Thanks for sharing.

di said...

wow - mom even commented. teresa and mom comments - you're two for two! :) that was THE CUTEST video EVER - i watched it over and over and over...i miss them.

Karen Liu said...

Dorothea, Anirudh, Susan: Thanks for leaving comments. It's great to hear from you!

Paw-Paw: Tell Gong-Gong his attendance is requested at a tea party.

Di: I know. This is phenomenal. Forget my thoughts, I should've just posted pictures of the kids. Look at the interest it's garnered.

Derrick said...

Makes me sad I haven't met Sophie or Madison. This video is too cute.

Miss you guys!