Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Art of Bowling

Yesterday, Joshua and I attended a Stake church function. It was a mom and son "date" and the activity was bowling. Those who know me know how absolutely crazy I am for the sport. (Can I call it a sport?) I'm horrible at it, but it continues to strike delight in my heart. Ok, sorry for the terrible puns, but who can resist. I haven't bowled in five years, but I managed a few strikes and have the scorecard to prove it. This was Joshua's first time bowling. (Non-Wii, of course.) The children were allowed to use bumpers and a rolling stand. After a few attempts, I caught this on video.

Update: Thanks to my sister T for this link www.bowl.com. If only I could be so skilled...

4 comments:

di said...

good job josh! you're a rockstar! ;)

does joshua know the history of bowling in the our family? does he understand the PTSD i suffer from T dropping a bowling ball on my foot?

Melanie said...

This is so funny! Yeah Josh! We need to go bowling when we come to Utah. I love it too!

Anonymous said...

I need your email so you can put the other picture on your blog. It was a total blast!!!

Unknown said...

Way to go, that is awesome! Joshua
Kong-Kong & Paw-Paw